When I lift the mouse from my mouse pad then place it back down, the sensor fails to register the mouse for a second or two. What should I do?
1. Clean the sensor lens with a brush.
2. Test the mouse on a different surface/mousepad.
3. Try a higher LOD setting.
- Disconnect the mouse, then hold down Button 4 + Button 1 + Button 2 while reconnecting the mouse through USB.
4. Reinstall the mouse driver.
If the problem persists and the product is still within the warranty period, please contact our support team.